Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone could help with the below error codes found using PP2000 on my 307 110HDI 2003 model. I have reset / cleared the errors twice but the below keeps showing, i have a ANTI - POLLUTION ERROR and the car is using a lot of fuel but drives fine other than limp mode.

Permanent Fault - Additive System - Fuel tank cap presence sensor
Permanent Fault - Additive System - Fuel Gauge
Permanent Fault - Particle Filter - clogged particle filter
Permanent Fault - Particle Filter - Particulate emission filter overloaded

I have run the Particle Filter Regen twice since the above errors, and the car has no bad black smoke or blue smoke when the test is running the test so i think the clogged message is not correct?

The Additive system has around 3 litres of PAT Fluid and the tank is not empty and the pump works fine under the tests??

Please help can someone show me how to clear the Permanent Fault - Particle Filter - clogged particle filter message in PP2000

Also under PP2000 it does say the the Fuel Cap is missing (Absent) so i was going to swap out the Fuel Cap Sensor before doing anything else, as this could be causing the Additive errors

Regards,
John

·
Registered
596 Posts
Your problem might be caused by this line only:

There's a sensor on the fuel cap that tells the car that the cap has been opened. If you refuel, the car will inject the additive into the diesel. This additive will help DPF regen.

No cap sensor, no additive, no regen. That error alone will stop regens.
Fix it, it's cheap...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your problem might be caused by this line only:

There's a sensor on the fuel cap that tells the car that the cap has been opened. If you refuel, the car will inject the additive into the diesel. This additive will help DPF regen.

No cap sensor, no additive, no regen. That error alone will stop regens.
Fix it, it's cheap...
Hi,

Funny thing fault disappeared last night when driving, no parts replaced as yet but this morning the fault is back again.

Getting sensor in morning and doing this first

Ta

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replaced Cap Sensor & DPF Sensor still have errors

Hi,

I have replaced the fuel cap sensor, yes it is now showing in PP2000 so that has fixed this one, also i have replaced the DPF Pressure sensor due to another error found on the car but have the below question.

DPF sensor the pipe which is the inlet (white marked pipe) - should this be clear of blockages like the other pipe on the sensor as i can blow air down one by mouth but the other is blocked?

Could this be my Antipollution Fault??

Has anyone taken this pipe off the DPF to clean / check it, or would the blockage be inside the filter causing the issue?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Both pipes (when unplugged at the other end) should be air free, you should be able to blow air through them.

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
If your DPF is clogged then you need to fix the faults causing it not to regen a forced regen is not the cure and it would not work anyway due to the faults if it had worked you would know as watching it revving its nuts off is scary.

Clearing codes will not make any difference the faults need fixed and its not always that hard to fix a working DPF system is NOT that hard to achieve fix the faults wash out the filter if need be and it will be fine dont force a regen as you could quite easily wreck your engine in the process !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts