Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just read through a number of posts on this forum and found various differing opinions on the 307 stereo and "multiplex". Just wondering if I can get a conclusive answer on:

A) Whether I can change my Clarion original CD player for a Kenwood KDC-W3037A MP3 CD player with no problems, such as loss off memory feature (ie. tuned radio stations, bass and treble levels, etc.)?

B) Whether it is possible to get the stalk to work by purchasing an adapter?

C) How can I change the speakers? (ie. Is it just the removal of the speaker grill on the front and rear speakers or do I have to remove the whole inner door casing?)

Thanks in advance!

(PS. This is my first post in this forum, its definitely a fountain of knowledge in here. I've learnt quite a bit already just by reading over a few posts!)

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ok, thanks for the link matey.

Still got a couple of questions though:

Is John saying that if I change my stereo the only thing that wont work is the peugeot/clarion remote control (or is that for post 2002 models)?

Or is he saying that if i do the swap: I will suffer from the "Computer Fault Messages"?

And can anyone provide an answer to my "Question C" (above), still a bit foggy on that.

Thanks Mr Moose!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts