Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Anyone with Peugeot planet around Stansted? Have fault code u0121,u0122,u1003, it's a Peugeot 307 2.0hdi 110 2004.
Everything start with abs problems, all the lights on even stop light was on and no Speedo, turn the ignition off faults disappeared and after anti pollution. Anyone knows why it's showing the U faults?

9,894 Posts
U codes are CAN or LIN data faults on the car.

I would check the ABS pump plug in the wheel arch for water/corrosion and the power feeds to ABS module if all OK there is a good chance the ABS unit has died

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Thank you for your reply, I've changed the abs pump yesterday for a second hand one because I had a fault c1385 permanent but I had the codes with the old abs. I try to delete but they came back when start the engine. The can bus I've checked continuity, voltage 2.6v on hi and 2.4v low and resistance 61ohm , and I have power. It is something that can only be deleted with Peugeot planet?

9,894 Posts
Have you checked for power and the maxi fuses tucked down the front of the fusebox

9,894 Posts
The car maybe old enough that it has a double relay unit on or under the engine Fusebox these can fail and kill the power to ABS Pump

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Personal computer Computer Font Output device Gadget

Font Personal computer Gadget Output device Display device
hi. Today I've connected a launch machine (x431 v+) and I got U1000 permanent fault then I go to ECU faults and it shows a big shopping list of intermittent faults and I can't delete . Any ideas?

9,894 Posts
Its a power or can wiring fault. Do you know the DAM number (on sticker with vin on door pillar) so we can find out if you have the double relay

The relay looks something like this it should be near battery tray/fuse box

1 - 11 of 11 Posts