Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
english is not my first language, im italian and im not finding any solution on italian forums.
So, recently i filled up eolys on my 307 2.0 sw 100kw, to reset the error "diesel additive minimum level" i used a KTS esitronic, after resets ( failed) my car regenerated, i saw a lot of black smoke! The problem is that a strange sound started coming from near the trottle body, the sound disappears if i press and realease acceleration. it makes this noise if i leave the pedal or if i keep the pedal in one position ( like 3k rpm)... Tried to remove the throttle black tubes and i saw the throttle butterfly valve is not mooving! still semi open. I damaged my ecu with the kts? help me please. Sorry but im not english:nono:

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
You dont say what engine choice of 3 2 litres 100kw not how we measure :) but regardless throttle buterfly is not an actual throttle it simply closes during turn off to help stop engine and i believe it closes during regens it is normally open.

You need peugeot planet software and cable to reset the counters for your fluid or it will still think its empty not sure what you done with KTS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts