Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 53 plate 307 2.0 Hdi manual. When pulling away it seems to be very sluggish and like it is struggling. After a week or so of this happening, the dash read 'Antipollution fault. I then plugged in my dad's code reader which came up with p0711. When researching it, I found that this is 'Transmission fluid temperature sensor range/performance.

This is all I have been able to find but really stuck with where to move forward with this. Please help

P

·
0 Posts
Hi,
I have a 53 plate 307 2.0 Hdi manual. When pulling away it seems to be very sluggish and like it is struggling. After a week or so of this happening, the dash read 'Antipollution fault. I then plugged in my dad's code reader which came up with p0711. When researching it, I found that this is 'Transmission fluid temperature sensor range/performance.

This is all I have been able to find but really stuck with where to move forward with this. Please help
Get second opinion from someone with peugeot planet kit and see what is brings up.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
5,891 Posts
Likely its a bogus code as it relates to Automatic gearbox oil temp. Diesels did not have to fully comply with OBDII requirements till around 2004/5 so generic readers often give wrong data.

As above you really need to get it read on planet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts