Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im new to this site and am really confused with a peugeot i bought,
i bought a 307 2.0 hdi on an 03 reg, its the 110 bhp, when i bought it the man said the turbo had gone and would need replacing, he said he was driving the car for a week with this problem and said it was in limp mode, when i went to pick it up the battery was flat, and when we put another battery on it the alarm kept sounding, and the key fob wouldnt do anything, anyways we got it home and the next day i went out to the car, and put the ignition on and it said economy mode active, ive tried bsi reset a few times, have even put a new battery on, the car turns over ok, even starts with easy start, so what could the problem be????? i havent changed the turbo yet, but dont know weather its worth fixing or not? i only paid £200 for it anyway, and i have my old one for spares as the cam belt snapped, but the ecu's are different ( one bosch and one seimens) can anyone help please

R

·
0 Posts
do you think its f***ed lol probably gonna cost money to fix than its worth?
answered your own question there m8 id sell it for spares or if you got the time and love taking things apart break it and sell the bits on ebay youll get more than you paid back from it..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its alive lol the man told me he had changed the comm 2000, well i found the old one in the boot, and just out of curiosity i put that one back on and bingo it started, but is in limp mode and still has the economy mode warning when i switch it off, i had it plugged in and it said particulate filter and cam sensor, i changed the cam sensor and now gotta find a particulate filter

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi all, i have washed out the dpf, well pressure washed it, it was full of black tar like stuff, let it to dry abit, then replaced it, i left the car running for about an hour to dry out, but it still wont rev above 3000rpm, has anyone got any suggestions please??????

thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi there, the error codes are:
p0100
p1447
p0340

i have changed the crank sensor, and cleaned the particulate filter, just dont know what to do next, it has a dodgy comm 2000, would it be down to this???

thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
p0100 is a MAF electrical problem. Is it plugged in?
p1447 differential pressure sensor invalid reading. Hoses correctly connected?
p0340 cam phase sensor electrical. Plugged in OK?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cam sensor is plugged in
on the differential sensor there was a pipe off when i first got the car, i found it hanging down underneath,
and the maf is plugged in, but wents its plugged in there seems to be a popping noise coming from the top intercooler pipe, and when you unplug it, the noise stops??

thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there are no other codes, so maybe i will got a differential pressure sensor and see if that makes a difference, im really stumped!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts