Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just serviced my 307 yesterday with the usual filter change and today got an error message on the centre display play "Anti pollution fault" and the engine management light is on any ideas what have caused this? No warning before I serviced the car.

Many thanks in advanced.

Mick

D

·
0 Posts
Get a diagnostic check done. Could be anything relating to engine electornics/electrical.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Have you used the correct oil? Ive heard of the wrong oil putting on anti pollution warnings and they went when oil type was corrected. Go to Total Elf UK for the correct grade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Refeer to car manual, this is documented.

Hi

Just serviced my 307 yesterday with the usual filter change and today got an error message on the centre display play "Anti pollution fault" and the engine management light is on any ideas what have caused this? No warning before I serviced the car.

Many thanks in advanced.

Mick
I had the same trouble somme weeks ago. It was appearing for some days an the day after the car was working perfectly.
One friend show me on the manual that in this case Peugeot recommand to go for a run, and le make the motor run at hight level for at least 5 min.

try it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts