Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of MPH should i be getting on a 110 mile straight motorway journey:confused:
As i only got 34MPH AT A STEADY 70/80 MPH

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a piscaso with the same engine but 110BHP and you can tell the difference big time. Is there any thing i can checkto make sure alls ok.:confused:

·
11,711 Posts
Is it all up hill? I've found I can make the MPG display anything from 30 to 60mpg driving at a constant 70mph depending on going up or down hill.

S

·
0 Posts
Ive also found that the slightest movements on the accelerator pedal will affect the readout massively, even without causing me to slow down or speed up!

I never trust the mpg readouts anyway!

·
Registered
2 Posts
3o7 2.0 hdi 90 307

new to this forum can some one help i got a problem with air locking in my water tank think some one put pipes back on wrong could some one tell me wich pipes go where one goes from radiater to bottle one goes from thermostat to bottle can you tell me wich is right pleace

S

·
0 Posts
new to this forum can some one help i got a problem with air locking in my water tank think some one put pipes back on wrong could some one tell me wich pipes go where one goes from radiater to bottle one goes from thermostat to bottle can you tell me wich is right pleace
1) Please don't hijack threads, create your own

2) Please don't double post, I see you've also asked this in another section

3) Please make sure you are posting in the correct section, your other post isn't where it should be (and I am going to remove it)

4) Use the forum search, the answer is probably already on here

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The original thread is a year old - what the hell -this advice still stands:

You should be getting 50+ mpg on a motorway trip.

Keep it below 70.
Don't accelerate sharply.
Don't overtake - keep in the same lane.
Go up the gears as soon as you can without labouring the engine.
Use engine braking - keep your foot off the brakes.
Get into and stay in 5th for as long as you can

I drive like this because I'm sick of shelling out fuel tax for osbourne - it's also a relatively stress free way of driving.

Probably nothing wrong with your car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts