Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,458 Posts
Hi...that looks like the diesel drain pipe so when you drain the filter housing the diesel doesnt soak the components beneath it....so it just hangs out of the way....not you no boost fault.....

·
Registered
14,527 Posts
Check the small vacuum pipes behind the big central boost pipe there is a vac reservoir there and the connections split this looses vac which leads to no boost as the turbo needs vacuum to work

·
Registered
10 Posts
two vacuum pipes under inlet manifold does it matter which one goes to where

Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I've got a 2004 307 2.0 HDI xsi and recently had a look at the starter motor to determine how much of a pain it would to replace, on putting everything back together I must have dislodged two of the vacuum pipes which go underneath the inlet manifold (as I had a drastic lack of power), I managed to locate these and put them back on but just wondering if it matters which one goes to which of the two vertical connectors.

As there's 1 vacuum hose coming from the t-connector and not sure where the other one comes from.

My car does drive ok so just making sure if it matters as it was difficult to work out which pipe was on which connector due to the bend of each of the hoses.

thanks in advance as my haynes manual is missing this detail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts