Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
anyone know how long the EOLYS dosing pump runs to dose a full tank on EOLYS 176? From my rough calculation I think maybe 20 grams per full tank, anyone know if I am anywhere near the mark! Suspect I have a problem with the dosing, just trying to get a starting point.

Thanks,
RubberChicken

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi David, recent additive minimum level fault, so got a 1 litre eolys top up kit to keep me going, but found eolys tank still 3/4 full, and it just managed to take the litre - Planet reported fap 'maximum mileage reached', maybe the cause of the fault and not actual minimum level? Have done 50K since buying the car, so low fluid not maybe unexpected, but now wondering if it has not been dosing properly and for quite a while. Planet sees the ADDGO2 ecu fine, reports no faults and manual activation runs the dosing pump. Reset the counters to zero and told ECU new fap which it accepted fine, minimum level fault cleared and no other faults showing. Having filled up half a tank both counters still read zero, would have thought it would have injected something on the fillup? Planet shows filler cap sensor working OK, ADDGO ecu configuration looks OK, but have found trying 'automatic configuration' with ADDGO in case it had got confused brings up a 'information in ecu not valid' (or something like that) fault - maybe dodgy ecu?
Do regular long motorway runs, so if it has not been dosing maybe it has managed on passive regen alone, but surprised the fap hasn't bunged up solid!

Any thoughts much appreciated,
many thanks and regards,
RubberChicken.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts