Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After replacing the head gasket my car went fine for 10 Km. The next day it died while driving and using Planet diags I got the P0011 and P0271 errors. Checking the cam belt timing I found the crank gear out by 1 tooth. I corrected the belt timing and the error moved to P0012. I also found that although I have not found any clogging of the solenoid valve the engine would still cut at about 89 deg C. The starter would not operate until after some time but it would cut out again within seconds. The hotter it is the sooner it would cut out. Somebody said that the VVT Solenoid can act up when it heats up. I have cleaned the valve and changed the oil and filter with no success. Is it the Solenoid valve or the faulty injector that causes the ECU to think it is a critical fault and need to protect the engine from damage?
The ignition will not turn the starter and I have to wait a good couple of minutes or lock and unlock the doors a couple of times before it would swing again. most of the time the engine would die again within 5 seconds. Is there a fault code for the Injector Calculator Sensor. Can anybody please help?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What prevents the starter relay to not have power intermittently. Is it the same control module that cuts the engine and prevents it from even being push started. What is this module called and where can it be located?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
This Berridale is spamming all over the forum, needs to pull his head out and read/obey the rules like the rest of us or exit stage left... :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts