Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Got a pugeot 307 1.6hdi 2008 which after a dead battery and a jump start has gone mad. The drivers door opens only with the key and not the fob, the driver side passenger door wont open/close and will remain open all the time. The passenger side doors won't open and will remain closed all the time. If i start the engine the drivers door will lock and you won't be able to unlock even if the ignitioned is switched off unless you do it from outside with the key. Alarm is not working and you cant set time/date language or anything else it keeps resetting itself the moment you switched the engine off. I have tried the 3 minute rule about 5-6 times will do it tonight a few times as well but i am thinking the bsi will need programmimg. The central locking is not working apparently and i cant hear any noise coming from it which again leads me to bsi. Isthere a member with PP2000 in the Milton Keynes/Bedford area that could assist with bsi please? Thanks a lot!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi madbadandold. I think i have done that yesterday but i will give it a go today as well but bear in mind fob doesnt work either so its a messy mess

1 - 5 of 5 Posts