Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,could any one please help me im having a (antipollution fault sign coming up on my dash board when i start my car and the engine management light comes on aswell is this a common fault,the car is driving fine do i need to worry,thanks aron

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been told by a few people that it needs to be took on a motoway for a good clearout is this true??

·
5,027 Posts
If you put your location in your profile someone might be close to you with diagnostics (yawn)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Had this come up on my car about 5 times each time it been caused by something different, you need to get the fault codes first as the anti pollution fault could be anything! Good luck

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mostly costly was when cat collapsed, but ended up putting a miltek detac onit which cost £175, injectors replaced and a snapped wire, cant remember what else lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Few hundred then thing is ive only just got the car aswell did you take it to peugeot for diognostic

·
Registered
63 Posts
It went to peugeot once, but I didnt take it i took it to get mapped and the guy wanted to take it round because the engine management light randomly turned on, which turned out to be the snapped wire. Other than that I bought a cheap diagnostic reader off eBay for £17 which will give you the codes then just googled the codes to see what it was, then came on forums to see how a fix it :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's a diagnostic machine for dummies as well really easy to use (only 3 buttons). Peugeot planet sounds to complicated for me! Lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ive just ordered one off ebay im hoping its the rite one tho is yours the same year as mine were the port is under the steering wheel?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha yeh just what i thought,this one ive ordered just as 2 buttons lets hope it works :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nope mines in the glove box, but I don't have 307 I have 207, but no mater what peugeot you have the depoluition system is a comment fault on any peugeot, can bet someone new asks for help every day with this fault, but its like finding a needle in a hay stack as it can mean anything.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well when i rang peugeot he told me it was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack,haha,lets just hope ive ordere the rite one

1 - 20 of 93 Posts