Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, went to check the gearbox oil after reading up on it and it would seem mine is different?
What I've read is there are two plugs in one on the bottom of the gearbox, the inner 19mm one being the level plug.
But... Mine just has a 8mm square drive sump type plug, just the one? Is this a sealed for life type box?

D

·
0 Posts
Hi, went to check the gearbox oil after reading up on it and it would seem mine is different?
What I've read is there are two plugs in one on the bottom of the gearbox, the inner 19mm one being the level plug.
But... Mine just has a 8mm square drive sump type plug, just the one? Is this a sealed for life type box?
Yes it can be done. The diagnostic machine is needed though to reset the oil counters. It is highly recommended to update the software for this gearbox also after changing the oil.
Also special oil is needed.
http://total-gbr.lubricantadvisor.com/CustomerData/productsheets/FLUIDE XLD FE cars LV - 10.2011.pdf

·
Registered
47 Posts
you meaning by update is that's mean update only through authorized dealer ?

or it can be done through lexia 3

sorry for pop up the threads but no need to open new one

also should changed at once i only changed 2 liter .. i changed mine but still get some problems specially when weather is hot and engine temp at 90 to 110 c

1 - 4 of 4 Posts