Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im working on a 307 2004 1.4 16v and struggling with a misfire, new plugs, air filter, oil and filter and breather pipes fitted but engine shudders from cold and as it warms it seems to misfire once every minute, im not using planet only a handheld scanner and getting no error codes, the car revs fine, it seems only to be on idle it plays up, i have also cleaned map sensor and throttle body. also sprayed carb cleaner all over inlet etc to check for leaks but none found, when it was up to temp today i switched off and engine run on and i had to stall the car to stop it. any ideas, cheers.:eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi im working on a 307 2004 1.4 16v and struggling with a misfire, new plugs, air filter, oil and filter and breather pipes fitted but engine shudders from cold and as it warms it seems to misfire once every minute, im not using planet only a handheld scanner and getting no error codes, the car revs fine, it seems only to be on idle it plays up, i have also cleaned map sensor and throttle body. also sprayed carb cleaner all over inlet etc to check for leaks but none found, when it was up to temp today i switched off and engine run on and i had to stall the car to stop it. any ideas, cheers.:eek:
I see you replaced allot of parts, but i dont see the coil pack in there. That is the first thing to go and cause misfires

1 - 2 of 2 Posts