Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 306 xrd as my first car. there are a couple of small things wrong with it and was hoping someone could help. the car has front electric windows but only the drivers side works. i also noticed that when its dark only the drivers side window switch lights up. also after quite a bit of rain today i noticed there was water leaking out through the remote central locking sensor. any help or suggestions would be greatley appreciated.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Three problems I would expect to be unrelated.

1) Could be a number of things. Pull the door lining and check that the motor is recieving volts from the switches using a Digital Volt Meter (DVM), or even an Analogue one if you have it. Lots of volts - you probably have a mechanicla problem. No volts - you probably have an electrical problem.

2) Bulbs in the switches. I have heard of people replacing these with LEDs and suitable current limiting resistors. This could be related to 1 above depending on how the car is wired but I doubt it given that the drivers side window works.

3) You probably have a sun roof. Check to make sure all the drains from the sun roof are clear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.