Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Bought a 2002 306 recently which required a new battery. Replaced and all was fine however bumped into a curb recently and now does not start.

Thought I would ask here, just in case anyone has had anything similar happen.

Ta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys

Don't usually post such vague info was in a rush but thanks for all of the responses. I was taking it up the curb as I have to park off-road. Stalled and now will not start. The thing is as the first response asked it does not tick at all.

Is it still possible this could be the inertia fuel cut off?

Thanks again for the responses all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*By tick I mean turn over. Electric is all on but no sound of any effort for the engine to start when turning the keys.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Get your battery load tested.
If battery is ok... Try jump starting it using decent cables/battery or tow it [if it is a manual]. if it starts when towed, could be starter has failed or bad electrical connections to it.
Check all battery connections are making good contact and check all ground connections/cables between battery-body-engine are good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Checked the battery terminals and the battery is brand new. Mind you have tried jumping it yet haven't had the time (plus access to another vehicle) . Thought about earths will definitely have a check. Freezing here at the moment, covered in snow and more to come the next days so as soon as I get a look I'll be back on.

Ta

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*also will try jumping at the same time . Def not on form with the responses tonight ?.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's really not helping.... ?***♀?. Take it that's Australasia?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaaa, cuss. I won't weigh in here but . Jealous doesn't cut it. lights out here bud I'll let you know how I get on with the jump start as and when.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts