Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i have recently just bought a 306 phase 3, 2001....i come to use the central locking and it dosent work, on my old 306 infa red central locking, i could re-program it by putting it in the ignition and pressing the button so on,...but on the key i have it wont let me do it, i was just wondering how do you program it so it will work, thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
good luck

i have the excact same problem and have been looking for a solution for 2 weeks now but cannot find one, other than go to dealer.
I will be taking mine apart this weekend to locate the rf receiver and have a play around. If i manage to sort mine i will let you know but from all the searching i have tried no-one seems to know.

D

·
0 Posts
Training the central locking is done by training the keys via Peugeot Planet. You will need the transponder code.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was under the impression that the rf signal sent by the keys was completely seperate to the immobiliser so how come you need the transponder code?

Both my keys work fine to start the car so the correct transponders must be in place.

Guess i will have to admit defeat on this and buy pp2000 as probably cheaper to get my own than take it to the dealer.
#
thanks for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts