Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv receintly bought a 306 1600 on a t reg, the problem iv got is that the blowers do not operate at all, iv checked the fuses then replaced the heater control panel with a second hand one, then tryed the blower motor straight of the battery which works fine, and the temp geuge is normal and still nothing, can anyone advise me on this

·
Registered
16 Posts
kellykyan said:
iv receintly bought a 306 1600 on a t reg, the problem iv got is that the blowers do not operate at all, iv checked the fuses then replaced the heater control panel with a second hand one, then tryed the blower motor straight of the battery which works fine, and the temp geuge is normal and still nothing, can anyone advise me on this
i had that problem with mine. got a second hand heater blower motor and works fine now! the wires kept coming loose though when my brother fitted it, so he fixed that somehow! :p
other than that, i don't know :/ sorry!

S

·
0 Posts
check the resistors, i havent got a full explanation of where these are but mentioned a bit more here by the moose

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537&highlight=heater

if i find a more descriptive answer i'll post it, definately the thing to check though

:thumb:

edit: something i found...

Have you checked for any power earth circuit to the fan motor?I have seen loads of 306s with inop heater fans caused by a burnt out multi -pin connector that is located/clipped to right hand side of heater box just above clutch pedal,usually a 3 or 4 pin connector.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts