Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im confused.com :confused: My missus indicator stalk is playing silly sods, sometimes indicates left and sometimes doesnt. I have decided to replace with a known working unit (ebay). I have been scouring all the forums for details on removal/replacement of indicator/light stalk on 306 1.4 2000 'x' reg. It is not a comm 2000 unit that much I do know as I have replaced one of those on my 406.

So here is my understanding thus far:
Disconnect battery -wait 15 mins. rotate steering wheel all way right to access screw #1 for airbag. Rotate all way left for #2.
disconnect airbag connectors etc.
with wheels straight, remove steering wheel etc.
Now is the stalk part of a unit similar to comm 2000 or does the stalk simply pull out of its 'housing' (negating the removal of wiper stalk and housing etc)?:confused:
any help greatly appreciated :thumb:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Hi all, Im confused.com :confused: My missus indicator stalk is playing silly sods, sometimes indicates left and sometimes doesnt. I have decided to replace with a known working unit (ebay). I have been scouring all the forums for details on removal/replacement of indicator/light stalk on 306 1.4 2000 'x' reg. It is not a comm 2000 unit that much I do know as I have replaced one of those on my 406.

So here is my understanding thus far:
Disconnect battery -wait 15 mins. rotate steering wheel all way right to access screw #1 for airbag. Rotate all way left for #2.
disconnect airbag connectors etc.
with wheels straight, remove steering wheel etc.
Now is the stalk part of a unit similar to comm 2000 or does the stalk simply pull out of its 'housing' (negating the removal of wiper stalk and housing etc)?:confused:
any help greatly appreciated :thumb:
306 has separate stalks and you do not need to remove steering wheel, jst remove panel under steering wheel that goes round ignition, then undo the 2 t10 screws holding the stalk in, remove the 2 connector blocks and thats the stalk off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts