Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some great video reviews of the 3008 on Youtube but also some less than great. The foreign ones which can have English subtitles are often classic simply for the strange translations. Attached is a snapshot of one of my favourites.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
PMSL the russian review of the red GT is really funny if you can find it. In one part he say`s he gave a ride to a doctor wearing lipstick lol. Obviously not the same video i was watching :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
There are some great video reviews of the 3008 on Youtube but also some less than great. The foreign ones which can have English subtitles are often classic simply for the strange translations. Attached is a snapshot of one of my favourites.
Hilarious :D
I've found that video but can not for the love of me get the subtitles to display.
Did you do anything to get them to show?

EDITED: Just worked it out.
Load the video, select the gear icon (settings), then subtitles and change from Italian to English.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I think Bob likes the Pewjoe, so he does. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him review a car he doesn't like. He has the ability to make 5-15 minute reviews, without actually saying much about the cars. At least he refrained from his usual phrase "Dares a nice bit of torque dare".

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think Bob likes the Pewjoe, so he does. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him review a car he doesn't like. He has the ability to make 5-15 minute reviews, without actually saying much about the cars. At least he refrained from his usual phrase "Dares a nice bit of torque dare".
Haha. :D

Yep, I like him though. :)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Great review.

The Seat Ateca is so square and boring. The Peugeot has flair and style by the bucket load.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/auto-moto/videos/grand-format-coulisses-3008.html

Its in French (with no available English subtitles sadly), but very interesting nonetheless. Clearly it was shown on the French channel TF1 originally. It covers the development, design and testing of the new 3008.

My supplying Peugeot dealer also had loads of copies of the AutoExpress 32 page 'From Sketchbook to Showroom' reprint. Well worth a read for any prospective or current owners. I've given copies to a number of people I know, who are interested in how the car came through development. Bit of free Sales for Peugeot I guess!

I tend to pick up spare copies every time I'm passing, for my collection.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Official 3008 Press Conference (with English dubbing):

Love how they use the graphics of the 3008 iCockpit in the presentation.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.