Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a message via My Peugeot app to update touch screen. It gives me a link to the update and a key, but the web link doesn't work!. Am I doing something wrong. Have copied and pasted link but not recognised by web. This is the link

https://majestic-web.mpsa.com/mjf00-web/rest/RangeUpdateDownload?updatePath=/users90/mjb00/NAC_EU/ovip-int-firmware-version/PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-06-47-34_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar&uin=0D01190471D4EA997110

Thanks.... Sue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hi Sue
When I click on that link it goes strait to the "tar file" down load box. I would say that's something to do with your browser stopping the dialogue box from coming up.
Maybe antivirus software or firewall maybe?

Grumpy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sue
When I click on that link it goes strait to the "tar file" down load box. I would say that's something to do with your browser stopping the dialogue box from coming up.
Maybe antivirus software or firewall maybe?

Grumpy.
Ooh, thanks for that, I'll try it on my iPad rather than my phone.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ooh, thanks for that, I'll try it on my iPad rather than my phone.

I think you should re-post this in the 3008 forum, you'll probably get more help there from someone a bit more computer literate than me.
I do know some have used their Mac to updates but I don't know how easy it is. I think these updates may be windows based.

Grumpy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you should re-post this in the 3008 forum, you'll probably get more help there from someone a bit more computer literate than me.
I do know some have used their Mac to updates but I don't know how easy it is. I think these updates may be windows based.

Grumpy.
Ok Grumpy thank you x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts