Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi! everyone my nane is Tony Reno and I am the owner of a Peugeot 3008 HDi 2013 model which I have owned since new, a great vehicle but I now have a slight problem with the TPMS which I am sure you very knowledgable people out there can help me resolve. My TPMS light on the dashboard display keeps coming up indicating an under inflated tyre, and as requested I check the tyre pressure on the identified left front wheel, to which I add a little air to maintain correct pressure which is ok. I have had all the tyres checked which are almost new and had the sensors checked also, all of which I am told pass . I do not have a reset button for tyre pressure and no reset via the menu button on the media console as defined by the online video. Please advise what I migt do next short of taking the vehicle into a dealer. may Thanks Tony

Mod Note: Moved to the correct thread where hopefully it will get more focus

·
6,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a faulty sensor . If the car has in wheel sensors there is no reset option as the sensing is not wheel speed dependant

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TPMS Reno

Hi! windy1603. Many thanks for your prompt reply it was most helpful and confirms what I originaly suspected ' that is was maybe a faulty sensor. Best wishes Reno

1 - 3 of 3 Posts