Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The "incompatible hardware" is pretty much a generic error message when the update fails at the beginning. Such as when the digital license/key is not present when installing the firmware.

There are some reports of failed map updates with the latest firmware installed (21.08.25.12). It seems that it now needs a data connection (TomTom live/connected services, tethered phone, WiFi connection, etc) to install the map in that firmware...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
can you tell me where do i get those updates so i can always be up to date.
also thanks a lot for your efforts!

·
Registered
16 Posts
For Africa (and all other zones) latest version is 4.0.0: http://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP/PSA_map-afr_4.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE4.tar
Only Europe has version 8.0.0 available.

And latest firmware version for Wave 4 (and 3 if you already made the conversion) is 42.01.72.32: https://majestic-web.mpsa.com/nas/e...-version_42-01-72-32_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE4.tar
Hello
I appreciate your efforts so much
I had 3008 gt 2021 face-lift my firmware version is 42.03.31.32_nac-r0
I need African map for that version please
Thank you

·
Registered
754 Posts

Anyone else notice go.skimresources.com crap when you click a hyperlink on here now ????

WORK AROUND: Highlight the whole link and in google chrome use the go to link or copy paste into a new window until someone fixes the hyperlinks on here.

Background trace tun on domain name:

Domain Name: SKIMRESOURCES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1606454349_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: Make Your Own Way | GoDaddy
Updated Date: 2020-07-15T18:22:08Z
Creation Date: 2010-07-14T15:41:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-14T15:41:49Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registrant Organization: Skimbit LTD
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Country: UK
Registrant Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Admin Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Tech Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Name Server: NS-386.AWSDNS-48.COM
Name Server: NS-1785.AWSDNS-31.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-1402.AWSDNS-47.ORG
Name Server: NS-559.AWSDNS-05.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: Submitting a Complaint to ICANN Contractual Compliance - ICANN
>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-12-24T16:00:00Z <<<

·
Registered
16 Posts

Anyone else notice go.skimresources.com crap when you click a hyperlink on here now ????

WORK AROUND: Highlight the whole link and in google chrome use the go to link or copy paste into a new window until someone fixes the hyperlinks on here.

Background trace tun on domain name:

Domain Name: SKIMRESOURCES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1606454349_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: Make Your Own Way | GoDaddy
Updated Date: 2020-07-15T18:22:08Z
Creation Date: 2010-07-14T15:41:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-14T15:41:49Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registrant Organization: Skimbit LTD
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Country: UK
Registrant Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Admin Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Tech Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at WHOIS search results
Name Server: NS-386.AWSDNS-48.COM
Name Server: NS-1785.AWSDNS-31.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-1402.AWSDNS-47.ORG
Name Server: NS-559.AWSDNS-05.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: Submitting a Complaint to ICANN Contractual Compliance - ICANN
Sorry about asking about it my nav map is distortion and dose not give the accurate position of the car if their any new update for the map or what I can do for this problem

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That might be a problem with the infotainment system itself or GPS antenna. When you press and hold (about 6 seconds) the satnav toggle switch you should see how many satellite are visible.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That might be a problem with the infotainment system itself or GPS antenna. When you press and hold (about 6 seconds) the satnav toggle switch you should see how many satellite are visible.
I done that it give me 2 satellite and the most annoying thing when I connect Google maps to apple car play it give the same coordinate of the car (same problem) when I disconnected it google maps return normal

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
That update is only for NAC Wave 4 systems (firmware version 4x.xx.xx.xx) and there isn't any license for map updates.
Presumably the licence to use comes from the VIN and the download wouldn’t proceed if subscription has lapsed ?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts