Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whether its possible to install my own set of POI's onto the in built satnav. I've got a set of POI's consisting of ovi and bmp files which I've loaded onto a standard tomtom go in the past.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The POI's I've got are various work installations / locations I have to visit, more than 1000 so not an option to manually input. Never mind, it would have been nice to be able to do it. I guess I'll just have to get the old tomtom out and stick it to the window, shame.

· Registered
10 Posts
The POI's I've got are various work installations / locations I have to visit, more than 1000 so not an option to manually input. Never mind, it would have been nice to be able to do it. I guess I'll just have to get the old tomtom out and stick it to the window, shame.

Hi

I know that this is not exactly what you asked, but I managed to set a "poi" through my phone. Set it up as a contact, and tt will then appear in the list of addresses that you can navigate to once your phone is connected. I know its a roundabout way of doing this, but I'm going to try with my next holiday POIs and see how it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.