Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cheers Easy

Due to the non answers I received I decided to have another go and sorted it all out I have also downloaded the speed camera info for europe and whilst it doesn't pick up all the cameras round here it covers most.

If anyone needs any help with this in the future just ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
micky said:
Due to the non answers I received I decided to have another go and sorted it all out I have also downloaded the speed camera info for europe and whilst it doesn't pick up all the cameras round here it covers most.

If anyone needs any help with this in the future just ask.
hi we have a new peugeot 3008 and we want to download the speed cameras aswel plz could you tell me how to do that??? and also when we are useing the sat-nav it takes to long to redirect when passed the road and also it tells us at last min.com to turn right or left do you know how we can change all of this.

regards jacko.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jacko

First I recommend you to get your hands on a new 4GB SD card.

1. take your MAPS SD card and save/copy it in a new folder on your desktop.
2. go to peugeot-connect-downloads.co.uk (I am not allowed to post full url yet) and download the speed camera info into the same folder.
3. Following the instructions replace the two files on the desktop file you have created with the two files you have just downloaded.
4. Once you have done this copy the 'new and modified' folder onto the new SD card and insert into your car all everything should work.

I recommend using a new SD card to do this as if you make a mistake you will always have the original to make further backups.

As for the speed of the instructions....well this is down to two things one is the original programming of the unit the second is the speed of the SD card. You cant do anything about the first and the second is down to how much you want to lay out.

The cost of the speed camera download is £5 and you can pay anything from £8 to £25 for the SD the choice is yours.

Hope this helps if not or you need to clear anything up contact me again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SD updates

Hi. I l'm new to this forum and also Peugeot but looking forward to seeing lots of useful info on here. Just brought a 3008 from the UK to France, massive difference in price so makes all sorts of sense for me and I require right hand dipping headlights, I expect €600 (without fitting) in France, any cheaper alternatives would be appreciated !! Also would like to keep the SD card updated but there seems to be a problem with the Peugeot Connect site - Any body know what is happening there?

·
Registered
1 Posts
backup camera on a Peugeot 3008

Has anyone managed to install a backup camera on a Peugeot 3008 with a navigation system?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.