Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot 3008 Griffe Pack
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I just bought a 3008 Griffe Pack in Brazil, that one has a RCC media system and I am replacing by a NAC Wave 2 unit.
Everything works well but to be able to see the maps on the cirocco I must connect the LVDS cable to this.
Does any one have a technical scheme of the cirocco connetions?

·
Registered
25 Posts
You must verify that your head-up digital screen has two connectors, one is LVDS which is required to communicate with NAC in order to display navigation. If not you must buy a new head-up digital screen. You do not need any technical scheme, just connect LVDS cable to NAC and to digital screen.
See also Cable for NAC EUR WAVE2

·
Registered
Peugeot 3008 Griffe Pack
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You must verify that your head-up digital screen has two connectors, one is LVDS which is required to communicate with NAC in order to display navigation. If not you must buy a new head-up digital screen. You do not need any technical scheme, just connect LVDS cable to NAC and to digital screen.
See also Cable for NAC EUR WAVE2
Great buddy,

I am not sure if my cluster has doble LVDS ports, but some owners in Brazil have done it without a new cluster.
What i would like is to know if the LVDS cable of the cluster has a connector near of the RCC/NAC or if I need to insert the cable till the cluster.
A backside picture of the cluster will be helpfull.
Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts