Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i have a peugeot 3008 1.6 hdi semi auto sport 2010 car randomly stutters and jerks badly while driving.
Have taken to a garage he said fault codes came up po263 266 and 269 Cylinder 1 2 3 -contribution/balance fault as well as an unknown ecu communication error and told me to take to a peugeot garage.
The garage has deleted the codes will peugeot still be able to read them or do i wait till it comes up again ? thanks for any help

·
4,164 Posts
Yep...thats wierd...I can see youve not had any replies yet,but the only thing i would put that fault to is an air leak in the fuel system somewhere...the fault codes can be read as historic codes so no worries there...perhaps another member will shed some light on it...keep us informed tho

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes had to have three new injectors £1800 but Peugeot paid for the parts as they said a car of that age and mileage shouldn't need to be replaced I had to pay the Labour costs though ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.