Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a 2012 3008 turbo petrol 1.6, it has been to the mechanic a few times now with an intermittent miss and engine light on. The mechanic has replaced all the coils and plugs but it still play up fairly regularly engine light on all the time now, I now it can be hard to fix these problems but don't like spending money on things not causing the problem. Last time he looked at (He has had four goes at it so far) I asked for the codes.
P1338 Combustion misfiring(impact on catalytic converter) cylinder undetermined (permanent)
P1338 Combustion misfiring(impact on catalytic converter) cylinder 2 intermittent.
P0087 Fuel Circuit- Pressure measured in injection rail lower than setting.
P1340 Cylinder misfire.
He thinks it's more of a mixture fuel problem, so if anybody has come across this any help would be appreciated, I must point out it's more of a problem when cold and gets better when hot, Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lean Missfire

Hello, jose1036,

Yes it got fixed, we replaced the high-pressure fuel pump on the side of the head and it going fine now (The Same motor as a Mini and they have problems with their pumps).
If you need a pump don't by it from Peugeot there is a guy called Pug Parts who sells the original part for the fraction of the Price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.