Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having read a few issues with regards to connected services etc particularly an occasion with a lease vehicle not including such services, TomTom etc.

Would anyone here have a 3008 on the motability scheme and able to confirm that these are 'included' and functioning on their motability vehicle, as part of the 3 year contract?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Having read a few issues with regards to connected services etc particularly an occasion with a lease vehicle not including such services, TomTom etc.

Would anyone here have a 3008 on the motability scheme and able to confirm that these are 'included' and functioning on their motability vehicle, as part of the 3 year contract?
Please see my PM reply I sent back to you.

However, for the benefit of others reading:-
Providing you order a vehicle which has the TomTom SatNav built in as standard and not added as an extra, then the Connected Services are then included automatically.:)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Phew! Much appreciated.
You still need to make sure the dealer actions the connected services. Mine DEFINATELY needed prompting.
However, once I pointed out "where is the paperwork for me to sign", it soon made them jump into action. ;)

See my Quick Links topic for the pdf file for Connected Services.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts