Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

First post on here and actually the problem I was going to post about has been resolved, but thought I'd post it as not many 3008 issues on here.

I had an issue with Bluetooth finding devices but then not sending the validation code to my phone. Took it back to the garage and they simply reset the unit, think they unplugged the wiring and plugged it back in again.

The steps I then followed were as follows:

Turn on Engine
Turn on Radio
Ensure Bluetooth is powered and visible on Phone.
On Radio then search, select your phone and enter code 0000.
Then the prompt appears on your phone and you enter 0000.
From now on your paired with the car.

Hope that helps,
Muzza.

·
Registered
914 Posts
muzza said:
Morning all,

First post on here and actually the problem I was going to post about has been resolved, but thought I'd post it as not many 3008 issues on here.

I had an issue with Bluetooth finding devices but then not sending the validation code to my phone. Took it back to the garage and they simply reset the unit, think they unplugged the wiring and plugged it back in again.

The steps I then followed were as follows:

Turn on Engine
Turn on Radio
Ensure Bluetooth is powered and visible on Phone.
On Radio then search, select your phone and enter code 0000.
Then the prompt appears on your phone and you enter 0000.
From now on your paired with the car.

Hope that helps,
Muzza.
quite useful mate... thank you..

Welcome to the Forum...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Goodevening all.

I have a Peugeot 3008 2011. It's there any possibility to listen music from phone by bluetooth! I tried a lot but my bluetooth work just for phone calling.

Greetings for all,

Agim

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don’t know specifically about the Bluetooth module in the 3008 Yr2011 but earlier modules from 2006 only provided hands free - no music streaming. From about Yr2010, Peugeot introduced the CAM+ system to many of their cars (not compatible with earlier modules) and a new Bluetooth module that did provide music streaming and USB interface.

in later cars such as those with the RD45 Radio, the Bluetooth function is now part of the radio and there is no separate Bluetooth module. The RD45 supports Music Streaming as well as Hands Free. Some people have found upgrading the radio is easier than installing the Bluetooth module but with Peugeot’s integration of the display with other car functions this can get complicated to make sure everything still works !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts