Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a (August) 2020 3008 GT Hybrid 225 BHP After experiencing charging problems and getting 11 miles showing on a full charge. I took it into my local dealer and they did 13 software updates. This is now a completely new car.

More visual messages, smoother changes from electric/petrol. Faster gear changes in sport mode and synthesised sound now in sport (maybe not so good). Also different conditions for DRL and headlights in poor weather.

I would strongly recommend phoning your dealer and making sure updates are current and up to date.

·
Registered
3008 GT PHEV
28 Posts
How many driven miles were you actually getting out of the battery in electric mode (before the updates)?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I own a (August) 2020 3008 GT Hybrid 225 BHP After experiencing charging problems and getting 11 miles showing on a full charge. I took it into my local dealer and they did 13 software updates. This is now a completely new car.

More visual messages, smoother changes from electric/petrol. Faster gear changes in sport mode and synthesised sound now in sport (maybe not so good). Also different conditions for DRL and headlights in poor weather.

I would strongly recommend phoning your dealer and making sure updates are current and up to date.
That's good news. My goes in for 3 days of testing for the integrated shower feature. The fact there is one is in fact the problem.

I think I'll see if they can update the software too as I'm also only getting 8 or 9 miles on a full charge at present. And I'm driving miss daisy. Just been out on 3 mile round trip. Was fully charged and now have less than half the battery left despite gingerly driving in the icy conditions.

Hybrid4 300.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many driven miles were you actually getting out of the battery in electric mode (before the updates)?
It was strange really consuming about 12kwh on charge and getting about 11 true miles. Not sure where all the electric was going. Also after a few short journeys it would not go into EV mode until I’d completed a 25 mile drive.

·
Registered
3008 GT PHEV
28 Posts
I wonder if there’s any reset procedure for the hybrid system. Something as simple as disconnecting the 12v battery for a time or something similar. There’s lots of info on the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV on this subject on YouTube...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts