Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone let me know whether you just get a basic fabric document handbook wallet with new Peugeot 3008's? I suspect just like my Citroen, it's a rubbishy wallet, based on what I'm spending on the car!

Once clarified, I'm thinking about getting one of these to store the documents in, which look good:

PEUGEOT - ALL models - Premium Handbook Wallet - Genuine (11etu0020) | eBay

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent thanks. I'll order one of these premium wallets from Peugeot.

Do you think this premium wallet will fit wherever in the 3008 the wallet is supposed to be stored (is that underneath the seat)?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have planned to store my lucky thimble in the glovebox!

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
Would of liked a Audio/telematics book in my cheapo wallet.

Interestingly, the wallet is clearly designed to hold another book but the dealer says there's no such book but can't explain why there's extra space in the wallet!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Excellent thanks. I'll order one of these premium wallets from Peugeot.

Do you think this premium wallet will fit wherever in the 3008 the wallet is supposed to be stored (is that underneath the seat)?
In the glove box....oh yeah it doesn't have one!

3008 1.2 Man GT Line Pearl White (40.2mpg)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Seems to be the answer a lot of dealers come back with when asked about the Telematics handbook. If you haven't got one, do what I did. Call Peugeot Customer Care, and ask for Mark Gardener. He is one of the MD's Personal Assistants, and he nicked one out of their management fleet cars and sent it to me by next day courier. Most Peugeot managers have got 3008's, so there's no shortage of cars to pinch one from. Funny how they all got one, and paying customers haven't though!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts