Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem is with the passenger side panel, it's crooked. From the top side it is not tightly pressed, but from the bottom it fits onto another panel. The official service could not fix it, said that this is a problem for all 3008 GT models. Is this a global problem without a solution?

·
Registered
2019, Peugeot 3008 Active Skypack 1.5 Diesel Automatic
67 Posts
Every brand has like this problem, don't worry 😆

·
Registered
71 Posts
Every brand has like this problem, don't worry 😆
I disagree my Nov 19 GT has no problems with the panel fit and all the dash fits nice and tight with clean fitting joins so i would certainly complain and expect it sorted after all this is supposed to be a premium model at a premium price.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The problem is with the passenger side panel, it's crooked. From the top side it is not tightly pressed, but from the bottom it fits onto another panel. The official service could not fix it, said that this is a problem for all 3008 GT models. Is this a global problem without a solution?
View attachment 94717 View attachment 94718
Unfortunately it does seem to be an issue (to differing degrees) on various models irrespective of whether a car is premium or not. My 508 SW First Edition isn't a cheap car but there are panel alignment issues with it too. Maybe just something to do with working with plastics where you can't always control the shaping due to heat variations, stresses and strains around the panels etc.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the exact same issue for my 2019 GT (Country: Palestine)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts