Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3008 computer display screen above the steering wheel has decided to go blank. Should I worry? Should I press a button? Should I pray? Any advice would be gratefully received.

·
2,247 Posts
Hi..ive moved you question to the correct 'forum' for model specific answers...meanwhile..could you let us know what happened...ie just went to start the car and it was blank...had a flat battery..fitted a dashcam..difficult to start etc...any info will help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Display problem

I'm pretty sure it just went blank but I have been fiddling with controls as the car is only a few weeks old to me - so I might have pressed something inadvertently.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
When you say the screen above the steering wheel do you mean the HUD which displays the speed or the centre satnav screen? If it's the HUD then that's controlled and adjusted by the first few buttons in the line of buttons just above the radio, you may have turned the brightness down too much or even turned it off altogether. See attached picture from the handbook:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Display problem

I think that might be it. I'm going to try that tonight. Thank you for your help. If it isn't I'll be back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts