Peugeot Forums banner

3008 Delivery Times 2022

9K views 50 replies 20 participants last post by  Razza 
#1 ·
Hello
I've just traded in my 3008 ,18 plate 2.0HDi 180 GT pearlescent white and I have put an order in for a brand new 3008 1.2 130hp with GT premium inc all the extras I could get pano roof, full leather, focal, including black pack and Nera black paint .. I've had the 1.2 previous to my 2.0 and still find it quite nippy with the petrol engine.. my question is I've been given a 6 month wait for the car.. has anyone else recently ordered and what expected time frame have you been given? Thanks

#39 ·
Hi all, its my second post on delivery update in NZ,
Ordered 3008 GT, 1.6 Pearl White with Red leather in March 2022, currently 2021 Pearl White Allure 1.6
Got call from the dealer that Ship arriving on 18th August and I should get vehicle in few weeks.
Unfortunately NO auto tailgate and NO wireless charging in new vehicles, dealer apologised, beyond their control, accepted vehicle as is.

#40 ·
Hi all well had my car now 1.2 puretech EAT8 3008 GT for 2 weeks now and love it it went up to Leeds /Manchester such a pleasure to drive, does have a few things missing no charging plate, electric tailgate, heated seats, no memory function on seats, but never mind, hopefully when i come to change it in 3 years things are better with the chips

#45 ·
Hi All,

received an order form on 11th of June and was told the car would be delivered September/October. However spoke to Peugeot UK on twitter and they now said November build is scheduled (which is not confirmed). After build how long does it take for the car to be delivered?

#49 · (Edited)
Hello
I've just traded in my 3008 ,18 plate 2.0HDi 180 GT pearlescent white and I have put an order in for a brand new 3008 1.2 130hp with GT premium inc all the extras I could get pano roof, full leather, focal, including black pack and Nera black paint .. I've had the 1.2 previous to my 2.0 and still find it quite nippy with the petrol engine.. my question is I've been given a 6 month wait for the car.. has anyone else recently ordered and what expected time frame have you been given? Thanks
Same basically applied to most new orders regardless of the manufacturer. I needed a new car to coincide with my end of lease.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.