Peugeot Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Registered
Wow that's a long time and great insight on where they are being made.. I hope you get your car soon! 馃憤
Reveived an update on the delivery today.
Seems that i鈥檒l have to wait even longer, as i thought. Production is sheduled for june now, with delivery half july.
As i鈥檓 getting a bit tired of the poor communication, with zero transparacy, i asked for the reasons of this 4th delay. The problems caused by the war and certainly Covid where already known during the last update, in my opinion. So i鈥檓 very curious about what they have to say about that.
I also asked for a guarantee for july and if not what are the possibilities to cancell the order.

Registered
Hello
I've just traded in my 3008 ,18 plate 2.0HDi 180 GT pearlescent white and I have put an order in for a brand new 3008 1.2 130hp with GT premium inc all the extras I could get pano roof, full leather, focal, including black pack and Nera black paint .. I've had the 1.2 previous to my 2.0 and still find it quite nippy with the petrol engine.. my question is I've been given a 6 month wait for the car.. has anyone else recently ordered and what expected time frame have you been given? Thanks
I ordered my 3008 1.2 GT Premium with glass roof and leather interior on 15/01/22, I was told six months, dealer informed two weeks ago car being built first week may so i should receive it sometime in may.

Premium Member
I am also in Scotland and it is a 6 month wait for a 3008 GT Premium ..

3-4 weeks from start of build date so your still looking at around start of june so yup 6 months

Registered
Hello
I've just traded in my 3008 ,18 plate 2.0HDi 180 GT pearlescent white and I have put an order in for a brand new 3008 1.2 130hp with GT premium inc all the extras I could get pano roof, full leather, focal, including black pack and Nera black paint .. I've had the 1.2 previous to my 2.0 and still find it quite nippy with the petrol engine.. my question is I've been given a 6 month wait for the car.. has anyone else recently ordered and what expected time frame have you been given? Thanks
Ordered my 3008 in Nov 2021, received it May 2022.

Registered
Yeah I'm thinking 72 plate too hahahha
Hi had a call from dealer today because I rang peugeot customer on friday to complain about no build date so been told today won't get 3008 until August maybe and no auto tailgate due to component shortage so that is almost 12 months from when I ordered all because robinsandday screwed up, not happy but what can I do to late to go anywhere else now 馃檪

Premium Member
If it helps my GT Premium came in 6 months from Robins & Day west London and no issues thus far a little miffed that it has no phone charging plate but that was due to component shortages so cant really say nought, had the car now about 9 months without any issues thus far :)

Registered
Received a new update from the dealer yesterday.
Good news!! Not only is my 3008 produced, it鈥檚 also already at the importer in Belgium.
Delivery at the dealer sheduled for next week and ready for pickup around the 24th of june. So it would be exactly 9 months after order.
Only remark: the dealer told me that it鈥檚 possible that the automatic tailgate is not on the car and that they can only be sure when they can check it at delivery.
It seems a bit strange to me that Peugeot doesn鈥檛 know what they produced but hey, i鈥檓 not complaining now. I will have my new car just before summer break!
Greetings!

Registered
Hi first time on the forum will fill details later, on the Peugeot web site configuration high lighted no electric tail gate. My GT premium 300 came with no electric seats as standard when I ordered it, been dropped it seem, now looks that you can now only get GT no premium. can anyone confirm this only, 2 models now.

Premium Member
Looks like your right on the main website.

Registered
On the belgian website it鈥檚 the same. No premium (GT Pack in Belgium) anymore. Also automatic tailgate is incompatible if you want to choose it in the configurator.
It seems like they want to eliminate electrical components as much as possible.
Since i was not contacted for approval is presume mine still has the automatic tailgate.

Registered
On the belgian website it鈥檚 the same. No premium (GT Pack in Belgium) anymore. Also automatic tailgate is incompatible if you want to choose it in the configurator.
It seems like they want to eliminate electrical components as much as possible.
Since i was not contacted for approval is presume mine still has the automatic tailgate.
In the UK, I took delivery of my new 3008 Gt premium 1.2 pure tech with glass roof and leather interior on 18/06/2022 after waiting 5 months from order date and was informed by my dealership that I would be the last one they could get with electric tailgate and parking sensors for the time being as they cannot get the parts, mine was missing the mobile phone charging pad as they cannot get them.

Registered
Hello
I took delivery of my 3008 1.2 Pure Tech EAT8 GT Premium Auto with glass roof and leather interior on 18/06/2022 after 5 month wait, I was told 6 months. My dealership told me it would be the last they could supply with electric tailgate and parking sensors for the time being as they cannot get the parts. Mine was missing the mobile phone charging pad as they cannot get them.
I traded in my 2018 3008 1.6 Pure Tech EAT6 Gt Line Auto loaded with all extras, new one has slight drop in power but offset by the 8 speed gearbox compared to the 6 speed gearbox of the 2018 model.
Love the design changes, am sure you鈥檒l love it.

Registered
Hi all, its my second post on delivery update in NZ,
Ordered 3008 GT, 1.6 Pearl White with Red leather in March 2022, currently 2021 Pearl White Allure 1.6
Got call from the dealer that Ship arriving on 18th August and I should get vehicle in few weeks.
Unfortunately NO auto tailgate and NO wireless charging in new vehicles, dealer apologised, beyond their control, accepted vehicle as is.

Registered
Hi all well had my car now 1.2 puretech EAT8 3008 GT for 2 weeks now and love it it went up to Leeds /Manchester such a pleasure to drive, does have a few things missing no charging plate, electric tailgate, heated seats, no memory function on seats, but never mind, hopefully when i come to change it in 3 years things are better with the chips

21 - 40 of 47 Posts