Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I've just traded in my 3008 ,18 plate 2.0HDi 180 GT pearlescent white and I have put an order in for a brand new 3008 1.2 130hp with GT premium inc all the extras I could get pano roof, full leather, focal, including black pack and Nera black paint .. I've had the 1.2 previous to my 2.0 and still find it quite nippy with the petrol engine.. my question is I've been given a 6 month wait for the car.. has anyone else recently ordered and what expected time frame have you been given? Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not Peugeot, but I had an order for a new Skoda Octavia last May. Still didn't get a build date in March this year.....

Same basically applied to most new orders regardless of the manufacturer. I needed a new car to coincide with my end of lease.

I'm getting a new (in stock) 208 GT line Premium in Pearlescent white delivered on 13th. Can't wait 😎

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered my 508 in November, the estimated delivery was in February/March. The date has been changed since and now the delivery is estimated in June.
Oh wow MsTerry nearly 8 months!! I really hope it's not that long 🤞
Not Peugeot, but I had an order for a new Skoda Octavia last May. Still didn't get a build date in March this year.....

Same basically applied to most new orders regardless of the manufacturer. I needed a new car to coincide with my end of lease.

I'm getting a new (in stock) 208 GT line Premium in Pearlescent white delivered on 13th. Can't wait 😎
Oh my!!! The 208 sounds lovely! Upload a pic when you get it mate

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
6 months sounds right mine was in 2021 ordered April 21 before the chaos with semi conductor shortages which added months on time and still affecting orders, got car October 21 for GT Premium with all bells and whistles

Reactions: Lukazoid1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Lukazoid,

I ordered a 3008 GT 1.2 Petrol EAT, platinum grey with Black Pack, end of september 2021.
At the time of ordering i was told delivery would be around march 1. In the beginning of march the delivery date was changed to half of april but according to the lease company it would not be earlier than end of may.
This all was communicated before the war in Ukraine so i don’t have good hopes i will be driving in my new car before june.
I live in Belgium so i don’t know if this is relevant when comparing delivery times. What i do know is that all 3008’s are made in the Sochaux plant, wich is not that for from the Belgian border. What i also have read is that Stelantis is favouring building electrified cars because of the bigger margins.

Greetings!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Lukazoid,

I ordered a 3008 GT 1.2 Petrol EAT, platinum grey with Black Pack, end of september 2021.
At the time of ordering i was told delivery would be around march 1. In the beginning of march the delivery date was changed to half of april but according to the lease company it would not be earlier than end of may.
This all was communicated before the war in Ukraine so i don’t have good hopes i will be driving in my new car before june.
I live in Belgium so i don’t know if this is relevant when comparing delivery times. What i do know is that all 3008’s are made in the Sochaux plant, wich is not that for from the Belgian border. What i also have read is that Stelantis is favouring building electrified cars because of the bigger margins.

Greetings!!

This is the exact reason I ended up getting a vehicle that was actually in stock. I spent nearly a year being messed around and although I appreciate the global circumstances, the dealerships and lease companies weren't exactly telling the truth....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the exact reason I ended up getting a vehicle that was actually in stock. I spent nearly a year being messed around and although I appreciate the global circumstances, the dealerships and lease companies weren't exactly telling the truth....
I'm willing to wait until OCT/NOV and reasses my decision then .. thanks for heads up 👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Lukazoid,

Greetings!!
Wow that's a long time and great insight on where they are being made.. I hope you get your car soon! 👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello
I've just traded in my 3008 ,18 plate 2.0HDi 180 GT pearlescent white and I have put an order in for a brand new 3008 1.2 130hp with GT premium inc all the extras I could get pano roof, full leather, focal, including black pack and Nera black paint .. I've had the 1.2 previous to my 2.0 and still find it quite nippy with the petrol engine.. my question is I've been given a 6 month wait for the car.. has anyone else recently ordered and what expected time frame have you been given? Thanks
I ordered my 3008 gt premium 9th December 2021 and as yet have still not got a build date very frustrated I originally ordered a 1.6 180bhp 3008 25th August 2021 but as the dealers messed up the order went else we're and had to start over again hopefully will be getting in late May thats 9 months from when I first started.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good luck guys. I really can sympathise with your position.
My journey (or nightmare) started in September 2020.
Originally ordered a Skoda Octavia, then Kia Xceed. Never received even a build date up until I ordered my 208 GT premium, which was an 'in stock' stock car.

Really impressed with Peugeot though. My first and hopefully not my last 👍

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello
Hi Lukazoid1
i ordered 2008 Puretech 130 GT manual transmission in red on March 10th 2022 and have been given an expected delivery date of end of September. So a six month wait. The dealership says it might be earlier, but judging from what I’ve seen in various websites, I’ve resigned myself to expecting it with a ‘72’ reg. oh well… it’ll be worth the wait though
Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I ordered my 3008 gt premium 9th December 2021 and as yet have still not got a build date very frustrated I originally ordered a 1.6 180bhp 3008 25th August 2021 but as the dealers messed up the order went else we're and had to start over again hopefully will be getting in late May thats 9 months from when I first started.
Ahh I really wanted the 16. 180hp but they have stopped making them. Does anyone know why? Have you ordered the 130hp now? Hope you hear some news soon 🙏

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Lukazoid1
i ordered 2008 Puretech 130 GT manual transmission in red on March 10th 2022 and have been given an expected delivery date of end of September. So a six month wait. The dealership says it might be earlier, but judging from what I’ve seen in various websites, I’ve resigned myself to expecting it with a ‘72’ reg. oh well… it’ll be worth the wait though View attachment 98100
Yeah I'm thinking 72 plate too hahahha

1 - 20 of 47 Posts