Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a question for currently having 3008 Allure vehicles with cloth seats.
Does it comes with storage area with netting? The net type storage behind front driver and passenger seats seems nice feature and does this net type storage available for allure models also?

·
Registered
544 Posts
This is a question for currently having 3008 Allure vehicles with cloth seats.
Does it comes with storage area with netting? The net type storage behind front driver and passenger seats seems nice feature and does this net type storage available for allure models also?
There is one small net type pocket behind the drivers seat but there's nothing behind the front passenger seat - possibly because there is the facility to turn it into a table when dropped flat. I'm sure I read somewhere that there's storage under the front passenger seat but I can't find where I've read it and I haven't checked tbh.

Note: I've just been checking the online brochure and that says map pockets on the back of the front seats but I'm sure mine has only got them on the driver's seat

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
My GT also has a net pocket behind the passenger seat, I know because that's where I have stashed my fluorescent jackets so I can reach them from inside the car.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is one small net type pocket behind the drivers seat but there's nothing behind the front passenger seat - possibly because there is the facility to turn it into a table when dropped flat. I'm sure I read somewhere that there's storage under the front passenger seat but I can't find where I've read it and I haven't checked tbh.

Note: I've just been checking the online brochure and that says map pockets on the back of the front seats but I'm sure mine has only got them on the driver's seat
Thanks Gill. Does your net pocket behind the driver side front seat similar to what shown on the following photograph? I test drive GT Line before I order my allure 3008 which have similar net pockets. I wonder how it on allure vehicles? and does it comes only for driver seat for all Allure? Appreciate other new 3008 Allure owners can confirm.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thanks Gill. Does your net pocket behind the driver side front seat similar to what shown on the following photograph? I test drive GT Line before I order my allure 3008 which have similar net pockets. I wonder how it on allure vehicles? and does it comes only for driver seat for all Allure? Appreciate other new 3008 Allure owners can confirm.

I do apologise Jagath as I've completely misled you. I honestly thought I'd only got 1 net pocket, behind the drivers seat, but after someone else said they'd got 1 behind the passenger seat too I thought I'd better go and check.

In answer to your question there are 2, one on each seat, and I've even been out in the dark and taken photos to prove it for you. First photo is the drivers seat with my Iceland bag in and second is the passenger seat.

Btw, I didn't realise how dark it is on the back seat but I notice that there's a light just above the boot area that is not lit so perhaps I need to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I do apologise Jagath as I've completely misled you. I honestly thought I'd only got 1 net pocket, behind the drivers seat, but after someone else said they'd got 1 behind the passenger seat too I thought I'd better go and check.

In answer to your question there are 2, one on each seat, and I've even been out in the dark and taken photos to prove it for you. First photo is the drivers seat with my Iceland bag in and second is the passenger seat.

Btw, I didn't realise how dark it is on the back seat but I notice that there's a light just above the boot area that is not lit so perhaps I need to check it out.

Thank you very much Gill. Yes what I seen from GT line which I tested, I also felt back is too dark. That's one reason I went for Allure which have light gray roof lining. If you select gray cloth seats it won't be any issue. But I couldn't do that since it may become dirty very quickly and would be difficult to maintain with kids.

·
Registered
276 Posts

My light was the same Gill, for some reason it was in the off position. I have now moved it to the middle position and it lights with the doors open like the one in the front. No idea why it was off :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, was trying to find a relevant topic thread rather than start a new one.

I'm close to purchasing an Allure 1.2 PureTech 2017 model. In the description it states 'part leather' seats but I've read elsewhere that they are leather style rather than actual leather. Would someone be able to confirm this please?

For the record, I would rather faux leather than leather seats.

·
Registered
80 Posts
When I bought my car last November Peugeot called the seats as “Leather Effect”

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.