Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, really need a solution
i have a 307 1.4l 16v, 2005, my problems with that car since i got it are:

1- the engine on idling is not smooth,it shakes from time to time and u feel that it stalls.
2- when accelerating especially on the second gear whe the rpm goes from 1ooo to 2500, the acceleration is not smooth,and you feel that the engine stalls but in faster frequency then the idling one.
3- when i m on the 5th gear on the high way,100km/h as speed, and lets say i have to slower the speed to 80, the rpm is arround 2500, and i want to accelerate again, the engine star stalling and then it goes away.
4- if i m in a traffic jam, its hard to maintain a smooth speed, i should keep the clutch down 20% so the car runs smooth.

well i changed so far the mass air flow, the electrovan sensor, oxygen sensor,the antipolution, the sparks, the coil of the sparks(the black piece that makes the sparks work), the fuel injectors, the air filter, the water heat sensor...

and still have the same problem.

please i apreciate any help, i might burn the car soon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
evrything is normal

no errors, no faults, gaz consuption is fine( 240km/ 20l )

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
please , can u explain, coz i changed more than one gaz station....and the problem stayed

C

·
0 Posts
Fuel filter is the obvious one to change, yet seems to have been overlooked?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i asked, and they told me that my car doesnt have one, the pump do evrything....thank you for your help

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it s a peugeot 307 XR 1.4l 16v
engine number: 10FE010078367
body number: Deleted by Bettyswollocks

one more thing i forget to tell about, that when i accelerate, some kind of valve sound appears, i hear it at night when the windows are open, its like tik tik tik then it goes when the speed increases

·
Registered
535 Posts
In the old days (!) I would have suggested an air leak in the distributor vacuum pipe. If it is not the fuel supply - and this is a guess - it may be that the ECM isn't operating the advance/retard on the ignition properly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i m going to check it, is it iside the fuel tank, or outsude after the fuel pomp under the back seat? i m going to check it personly tomorrow morning, i ll keep u updated

·
Registered
4 Posts
HiI want to ask you something about mycar when the 307 SW when it is i parking and it is not moving is let degas engine shakes car and honors voice trembles. Where can you stay with the problem because no one knows to give me adequateanswers regarding this problem.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
lukipeja said:
HiI want to ask you something about mycar when the 307 SW when it is i parking and it is not moving is let degas engine shakes car and honors voice trembles. Where can you stay with the problem because no one knows to give me adequateanswers regarding this problem.
Please start your own thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i wasnt able to wait till tomorrow, i just checkd the pomp area under the seat, then i removed the plastic cover under the car, and didint see any filter.....is it possible? plus the pump has only one exit not 2, i realy want to fix it, i feel like i know now about my car more than i know about my wife,hahaha

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
jpt said:
any idea about what s going on?

thank you for the info....
Would have thought dirty fuel filter but could be a number of things.

More info - this is your Transponder code write it down and keep safe ,Peugeot charge £19.99 for this - "88LD".;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts