Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I need a little help on TomTom how do I change view from 2D to 3D and back again. :confused:
John

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi all I need a little help on TomTom how do I change view from 2D to 3D and back again. :confused:
John
From the Navigation screen, enter the Menu in the lower left corner, in there you will have the Settings menu... look around in there, set it up the way you like it. Good luck.

·
Registered
848 Posts
John
At the bottom of the map screen there is a little button with 3 settings, it's next to the menu button and has a red pointer in it. Pressing it scrolls through the different views, no nee to go into menu.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you

Thanks boys tried the 3D but I think I prefer 2D so will stick with that.

Thank You, John :thumb::nod:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Another benefit with leaving it in 2D view is you see the live fuel and parking data on the screen as you drive about. In 3D view it doesn't show the live information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I also use 2d mode rather than 3d as I like to see the petrol pump prices. However can I ask how you can see the parking space info on the 2d screen I've never seen it. I have the GT version.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hi,

I also use 2d mode rather than 3d as I like to see the petrol pump prices. However can I ask how you can see the parking space info on the 2d screen I've never seen it. I have the GT version.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
If you touch one of the car park icons it will bring up the information across the bottom of the screen. I've yet to have prices displayed though, it only shows total spaces available.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
If you touch one of the car park icons it will bring up the information across the bottom of the screen. I've yet to have prices displayed though, it only shows total spaces available.
Snap..... It must be something to do with our technology up north Phil. My old service mates down south will always like to ‘inform’ me “you’ve only just started to use a round wheel so you have to wait and play catch-up” :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Snap..... It must be something to do with our technology up north Phil. My old service mates down south will always like to ‘inform’ me “you’ve only just started to use a round wheel so you have to wait and play catch-up” :D
"Wheel" what's a "Wheel"???:D:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts