Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a Peugeot 208 (2016 model) I have a few annoying issues that I hope are already solved and I just need to know how to do it.

1. Huge audio lag in bluetooth multimedia mode. About 4-5 seconds lag between what the phone is actually playing and what the multimedia is outputting.

2. Apparently, the multimedia can't play 64kbps mp3 files from USB input.(128kbps work fine) I had 2 folders on a USB stick. one had 64kbps 22Khz files only, and the other had 128kbps 44KHz files only. The 128kbps plays fine, while 64kbps does not. I verified all files are correct and playable on normal PC and even on my phone, but not on the car multimedia system.

Is there any solution? I haven't upgraded the multimedia system, so I guess it's the first thing to try. Is there a tutorial for that? Where can I get the latest stable release?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Use better bit rate music, 64kbps is piss poor, you should use 192kbps as a bare minimum and preferably 320kbps...Maybe Peugeot doesn't want you blaming their audio setup sounding horrible because you use a poor bit rate music?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your opinion of the quality of my audio.
FYI it's an audio book and not music, and 64kbps is just fine for that purpose. No need to bloat the file size needlessly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts