Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to salute everyone here since I'm new and a newbie.

I have a 2014 208 1.0 Puretech Engine that I've just replaced with a low kilometer 1.2 Puretech Engine (year 2015).
NB: I have NO CATALYST CONVERTER (It is empty).
The replacement included putting new oil (10w40), new iridium spark plugs.

After running the engine, everything was fine, except for these things:
  • The engine starts operating in jerks from time to time.
  • While driving, this happens above 2000-2500rpm and happens as well under 1000 rpm (when you're on a higher speed for ex. trying to regain speed after a speed bump), and it kinda feels muffled.
The mechanic found some errors concerning the O2 sensors and told me to drive it on a highway, and it will finish by fixing itself.

I drove it and the engine stopped operating in jerks and is perfectly running with my humble judgment (I don't think this will last) BUT:

I wasn't convinced at all and all I could do is giving it a scan with my ELM327 Bluetooth.
-Now for the diagnostic. It shows these errors:
P0031 Upstream o2 sensor heating command (Open circuit or short circuit to earth)
P0037 Downstream o2 sensor heating control (Open circuit or short circuit to earth)
P0171 Mixture regulation (Mixture too lean)
P0315 Engine speed sensor signal fault (Programming incorrect)
P2195 Upstream o2 sensor signal (Mixture too lean)

I would be really happy to hear your opinions and maybe give me the source of the problem!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a 208 2015 with 1.0 engine code zmz. I’m struggling to find another zmz engine. Can I put a 1.2 engine in code HMR Is there any problems? Thanks Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts