Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
As far as I can see the Haynes manual goes up to 2009 models. Will this manual be any good for the later models?
Is there a repair manual/download about for the later models?

Cheers
:cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,
As far as I can see the Haynes manual goes up to 2009 models. Will this manual be any good for the later models?
Is there a repair manual/download about for the later models?

Cheers
Been wondering the same thing too, mines a 2010 1.4s. :notsure:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what do you peeps use as a workshop repair manual?
PDF downloads or is there another book form seller that covers the 2009 update models?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is interested, I have received the following message from Haynes....:thumb:

"Many thanks for your Email, I have spoken to the technical department they have advised the following,

The 207 manual is scheduled for an update during the next year. Although we haven’t researched the updates in detail there appears to be a significant number of changes after the facelift but the current manual will provide useful coverage subject to the existing exclusions."

·
Registered
31 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have received the following message from Haynes....:thumb:

"Many thanks for your Email, I have spoken to the technical department they have advised the following,

The 207 manual is scheduled for an update during the next year. Although we haven’t researched the updates in detail there appears to be a significant number of changes after the facelift but the current manual will provide useful coverage subject to the existing exclusions."

Many thanks for the research results lancepar :thumb: Appreciate the effort mate, Top Man. :thankx:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It went very quiet and I haven't seen or heard of a manual for the later MK11 models.

Looks like they do an ebook-emanual £19.99 but as far as I can see, no book.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ended up paying £19.99 for an e-manual from emanuals online for my 2010 207 CC, 1.6 HDi but although quite thorough, not as good as a Haynes IMO, I do like to see pics of the job in hand as it helps me through the steps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ended up paying £19.99 for an e-manual from emanuals online for my 2010 207 CC, 1.6 HDi but although quite thorough, not as good as a Haynes IMO, I do like to see pics of the job in hand as it helps me through the steps.
Well, I'm not a fan of those black and white pictures, sometimes is hard to see what they are showing.
Are they any better in the e-manuals?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, I'm not a fan of those black and white pictures, sometimes is hard to see what they are showing.
Are they any better in the e-manuals?
No, the one I have doesn't show real picturesjust computer generated ones so doesn't really show the full picture.

Also, had to download Virtual Box software inorder to view the info so it's quite a bit of fannying around to view the files

1 - 10 of 10 Posts