Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daughter has a 07 207cc and today the heater blower stopped working. The air con display is working and the fan symbol changes when the high/low speed buttons are pushed but the blower is dead.

Anyone konw if there is a common fault like 307's or do these have a seperate speed control/resistor arrangement (can't see one on Servicebox) or is the speed control built into fan unit.

·
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will never understand the french yes there is a heater fan speed controller (hedgehog style)on the 207cc but it is listed under evaporator housing on service box.

Daughter is now nice and warm so no more ear ache

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Windy, how did you remove the control unit from the blower? i've lost blood sweat and tears trying to remove mine and this tube keeps getting in the way. This is from a 207 GT

dropbox.com/s/x8nu98nxzgksr5t/FanController.jpg?dl=0

Cheers.

·
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a while ago but if i remember correctly i removed the two screws and the unit will drop slightly when you start to pull it out and then I managed to wiggle it out

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the reply. After reading your response it occurred to me that I can't remove it without removing the glovebox housing. I was trying to reach behind and it was practically impossible. After removing the glovebox housing it does wriggle out. Thanks heaps Windy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Daughter has a 07 207cc and today the heater blower stopped working. The air con display is working and the fan symbol changes when the high/low speed buttons are pushed but the blower is dead.

Anyone konw if there is a common fault like 307's or do these have a seperate speed control/resistor arrangement (can't see one on Servicebox) or is the speed control built into fan unit.
Hi I have the same problem with my 207 hdi gt
On YouTube there's a video showing how to replace the resistor on the 207.
It is a possible failure.
207 is however different from the 307.
Look up blower resistor replacement
Regards mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts