Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 207cc Hdi (07) has been really reliable since I purchased it 3 yrs ago however I have recently experienced a problem where the roof failed to close. As I was unable to close it manually I took it to the dealership. Following extensive investigation I was advised a "pipe" had failed due to some wear and abraison, causing hydraulic fluid to leak out. As the investigation was extensive, the affected pipework is essentially sealed inside the boot area both covered and enclosed, I am wondering whether this is a design fault ? The replacement pipe with labour has been quoted as approx £900 (aside from the diagnostic to locate the problem). Has anyone experienced similar problems ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
exactly the same issue!!

I have the same car same year and had no end of problems, the roof has now broken on me too and the same fault, Peugeot are charging me the same price too! I am now getting this repaired on Monday and plan to send a complaint letter along with a copy of the receipt! let me know how you get on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Following the diagnostic I have asked whether this could have been caused by me and have been advised probably not. However until the repair works are complete it is difficult to diagnose exactly what has failed and how. This isn't much use to me however your comments and similar experiences will go some way to supporting my case and letter of complaint. Thanks for responding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts