Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My heater panel on my 07 207cc has died and Peugeot has just quoted me £600 for a new one!! I have the part number but I cant seem to source one... any advice?? Would an identical looking unit fit??

·
6,276 Posts
The cc shares the same unit as the normal models so the same year unit should be fine if it's the same spec eg A/C or C/C

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
The part numbers vary due to some having chrome knobs some black buttons vary slightly too but they are all the same as long as you get the same basic type it will work even some 307 ones will work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The part numbers vary due to some having chrome knobs some black buttons vary slightly too but they are all the same as long as you get the same basic type it will work even some 307 ones will work.
I have seen several identical units but all have different part numbers....

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
So buy one then !!

I have sold at least 10 of these and never had anyone ask for part numbers people put too much effort into matching parts due to scrappys etc saying numbers must match its simply not true in most cases.

If you let peugeot replace it chances are the part number on the new part would not match the old part anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So buy one then !!

I have sold at least 10 of these and never had anyone ask for part numbers people put too much effort into matching parts due to scrappys etc saying numbers must match its simply not true in most cases.

If you let peugeot replace it chances are the part number on the new part would not match the old part anyway.
NO way would I pay Peugeot £600....... are all the connections the same? Sorry for all the questions but I'm learning as I go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts