Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 207cc with a faulty roof. I’ve since found out the drivers window regulator is broke. Some of the wires have snapped inside the door.
Can a repair kit be bought for these or is it a case of buying a whole new regulator? Ive priced a 2nd hand regulator on ebay but they seem expensive in comparison to other peugeot regulators.
Anyone know how much peugeot charge for new ones?
I scanned the car with my lexia and the only fault regarding the roof was along the lines of 4 window timing fault. Anyone had this? Would the problem with my roof be that it is sensing that the drivers window is still up and the roof wont go down until it is down?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I bought a 207cc with a faulty roof. I’ve since found out the drivers window regulator is broke. Some of the wires have snapped inside the door.
Can a repair kit be bought for these or is it a case of buying a whole new regulator? Ive priced a 2nd hand regulator on ebay but they seem expensive in comparison to other peugeot regulators.
Anyone know how much peugeot charge for new ones?
I scanned the car with my lexia and the only fault regarding the roof was along the lines of 4 window timing fault. Anyone had this? Would the problem with my roof be that it is sensing that the drivers window is still up and the roof wont go down until it is down?
Yes, no problem, just do eBay search "peugeot 207cc window regulator repair kit". I found https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Bossmobil-Peugeot-207-CC-Fensterheber-Reparatursatz-Vorne-Rechts-NEU/112417946546?hash=item1a2ca1bbb2:g:BIMAAOSwH09ZJX1i

I sounds like your roof issue is due to the window.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Yes roof ecu controls windows during the roof opening cycle so it is sensing a faulty window as for repairing the regulator it can be done but is fiddly to do much easier just to replace it.

They are expensive because they are rare used i sold 1 last week for £140 206 ones £30 !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts