Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 207cc operation of drivers door window intermittent - replaced motor and regulator - no improvement. Replaced temic previously - no improvement. Any ideas - could replace switch - are there any other components to consider.
Passenger door similar problems - but closes normally after a few minutes of operating switch. Slight movement of window occurs when door opened/closed
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
29 Posts
Put window all the way down, then all the way up and hold switch up for about 10 seconds. Worked for mine, it would go up then stop, then when I press up again it would go up abit then stop. And I did what I said above and works fine.

get some silicone lubricant and spray around the rubber for the windows.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put window all the way down, then all the way up and hold switch up for about 10 seconds. Worked for mine, it would go up then stop, then when I press up again it would go up abit then stop. And I did what I said above and works fine.

get some silicone lubricant and spray around the rubber for the windows.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for reply but at the moment the drivers door window is down and it wont lift with continuous pulling of switch. Which switch are you referring to, the one on the door or the one in the centre which operates all 4 windows or should do?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for reply but at the moment the drivers door window is down and it wont lift with continuous pulling of switch. Which switch are you referring to, the one on the door or the one in the centre which operates all 4 windows or should do?
The door switch, it sounds like your regulator has gone, does the window make a buzzing noise when you try to send it down or can you send down the passenger window and up? If you can do that it’s the switch. if that doesn’t work your regulator is gone or you have a split in your wiring harness for the driver window

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
previously I've replaced the temic and the regulator and motor - but this has not made any difference -the replacement regulator and motor has only operated once - and that was to take the glass down -since then the glass wont go up - when the switch is pulled up nothing happens but when you let go of it the temic or motor clicks

·
Registered
29 Posts
previously I've replaced the temic and the regulator and motor - but this has not made any difference -the replacement regulator and motor has only operated once - and that was to take the glass down -since then the glass wont go up - when the switch is pulled up nothing happens but when you let go of it the temic or motor clicks
Driver side switch or loom

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the issue im having now is finding the correct switch - it seems that all the available switches have different connectors to the existing switch? - ive checked the loom where it goes into the door - this seems fine?

·
Registered
29 Posts
the issue im having now is finding the correct switch - it seems that all the available switches have different connectors to the existing switch? - ive checked the loom where it goes into the door - this seems fine?
Show me the bottom of the switch and I’ll find you 1

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you very much - the shape of the connector and the number of pins is different to the ones ive seen and ive looked at several

·
6,572 Posts
Strip and clean the existing switch there is very little too them.

Does window close if you hold lock button down on remote or key in lock position in door lock

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Morning Mylesmelia - thank you very much - the plastic connector to the Citreon switch looks the same but it says it has 13 pins - the switch from my peugeot 207cc has 12 pins although there is a facilitate for 18 pins. Therefore there are 6 pin faclities not used. If you zoom in on the citroen connector photo you can see the numbers 1,9,10 and 18 (in the corners at the end of the 2 rows of pins) presumeably numbering the pins in the 2 rows
On the peugeot 207cc switch pin No 6 is missing in 1 row (pin nos 1-9) and on the other row (pin nos10-18) pin Nos 13-17 are missing. Looking closely at the photo of the Citreon switch it looks like the top row ( pin numbers 1-9 ) is complete but the row 10-18 is the same as the peugeot switch. So it's pin No 6 that is different.
Do you think this will be ok?
I'm surprised that Bahuha don't show that this switch is compatible for Peugeot's as well, if it is.
Many thanks for your assistance - is nothing simple!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Strip and clean the existing switch there is very little too them.

Does window close if you hold lock button down on remote or key in lock position in door lock

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
Thank you for replying windy1603 - yes i have dismantled switch and cleaned it as far as I wanted to go - only wiped both sides of pcb with a piece of tissue - not sure what else to do or what cleaner solution to use!
I've also tried closing as you described with remote or key in door but window wont budge. In the past the window has gone up after operating the switch for periods of up to 1hr? Any further ideas please!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Morning Mylesmelia - thank you very much - the plastic connector to the Citreon switch looks the same but it says it has 13 pins - the switch from my peugeot 207cc has 12 pins although there is a facilitate for 18 pins. Therefore there are 6 pin faclities not used. If you zoom in on the citroen connector photo you can see the numbers 1,9,10 and 18 (in the corners at the end of the 2 rows of pins) presumeably numbering the pins in the 2 rows
On the peugeot 207cc switch pin No 6 is missing in 1 row (pin nos 1-9) and on the other row (pin nos10-18) pin Nos 13-17 are missing. Looking closely at the photo of the Citreon switch it looks like the top row ( pin numbers 1-9 ) is complete but the row 10-18 is the same as the peugeot switch. So it's pin No 6 that is different.
Do you think this will be ok?
I'm surprised that Bahuha don't show that this switch is compatible for Peugeot's as well, if it is.
Many thanks for your assistance - is nothing simple!
Okay I’m at work at the moment I’ll take another look at the photo and find a switch to match the pins on yours 👍🏻

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay I’m at work at the moment I’ll take another look at the photo and find a switch to match the pins on yours 👍🏻
I'm so grateful - I contacted Bahuha - what a name - they asked for registration (LM09GZF) and confirmed the citreon 1 was no good - did not offer alternative - window still down despite quite a bit of time spent trying to raise it!!!!!!!
Cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
2009 207cc operation of drivers door window intermittent - replaced motor and regulator - no improvement. Replaced temic previously - no improvement. Any ideas - could replace switch - are there any other components to consider.
Passenger door similar problems - but closes normally after a few minutes of operating switch. Slight movement of window occurs when door opened/closed
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
YES had problems with my windows down times they were working some times was refusing to go up !! Always were going down glen to outside electrician they were saying bsi or switch or or or or - went to the dealer fixed for 120$ nothing like dealer - they plug it to the computer code came up the moment windows stop working cos when I went and my windows were working there were no faults codes and it was corrosion on a earth-cable locates inside the boot lib!!

To the sides mine is 207 convertible but maybe u have earth cables back also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts