Peugeot Forums banner

207CC Automatic transmission

15K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  0jasoniriarte2010 
#1 ·
Hi,

I recently bought a 207CC with automatic transmission. As i drive it, i could feel the change in gears at about 30km/h and then 50km/h when i smoothly accelerate. I am used to my previous car which did not present this. I was wondering whether this is normal for Peugeot cars as this is my first Peugeot car. Could anyone please advise?

Thanks in advance for advice.

Cheers

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome.

I don't think anything is worn as it was a demo car from a dealer.

It doesn't make any noise other than the normal engine working hard noise. I do feel a little resistance just before it changes gear and once it changes to the next gear, everything is running smoothly.:thumb:

I was just wondering whether i had been spoilt by my previous car. So, hence i asked what other Peugeot's drivers' experiences. Do you have the same exprience with Peugeot's auto transmission?

Cheers

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Hi,

My previous car was a 2000 model Mercedes C180 (not a compressor).

The Peugeot car handbook does not mention any break in recommendations. I have been taking it easy with the car. I was wondering whether anyone has information regarding breaking in a new Peugeot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.